Free Subscriptions to AAA and AAA Constituent Section sponsored journal and newsletters based on your membership selections and reduced prices for the Association's many publications.
Your name will be included in the Membership Section of the eGUIDE (members-only), a widely consulted anthropological publication, which includes a comprehensive directory of anthropologists and anthropological institutions.
- Provides information on academic departments of anthropology, museum and research institutions, and government organizations.
- Lists all AAA members and their Section affiliations, and features indexes and statistical information on the field.
You will be listed in AAA's computerized database of anthropologists.
This is an on-line data base which affords multiple opportunities for our members. You can develop a wide-ranging network of colleagues, make yourself available as an expert, or find others who are working in similar fields. You control any information about yourself that is made public (within the realm of the AAA membership.) This is a chance to promote your work and yourself!
Anthropology News is published nine times a year, with news and commentary on trends, issues and activities across the discipline. AN includes:
- A listing of anthropological job opportunities, plus information on grants, fellowships and awards
- Information on conferences and academic meetings
- News of association business, including section news
- Thematic commentary series on current issues in the field
- Teaching strategies
- Photo essays (in print and online)