The American Anthropological Association is pleased to announce the 2014 annual meeting sponsorship program.
Maximize your company's exposure and make the most of your marketing budget.
The Annual Meeting draws more than 7,000 cross-disciplinary anthropologists, making it the largest single meeting of anthropologists in the world. Don't miss the opportunity to connect with decision makers and influencers from all over North America and abroad!
General Benefits for All Sponsors
All sponsors will receive the following acknowledgements during the meeting:
- Prominent signage at the event, activity or on the item
- A plaque to display at your booth promoting your company as an "AAA 2014 Annual Meeting Sponsor"
- Acknowledgement in the printed program (distributed to all meeting attendees)
- Acknowledgement on the Annual Meeting Website
- Sponsor ribbons for your organization’s representatives in Washington, DC.
In addition your support will continue to be acknowledged throughout the year in the following ways:
- Inclusion in the Sponsor Section of our annual meeting website
- Inclusion in our 2014 sponsor list, published twice yearly in Anthropology News, the newspaper of AAA (circulation of over 11,000)
Become an Exclusive or Activity sponsor today!
Exclusive Sponsor Opportunities
In addition to the general benefits Exclusive Sponsors also receive:
- A banner ad on our meetings website posted from the date your sponsorship is finalized through the end of the annual meeting on December 7, 2014 (a $1,500 value)
- One 1/2-page ad in the printed annual meeting program (an $860 value)
- A pre-registration attendee list (a $1,500 value)
- A 30-second ad on one of AAA's bi-weekly podcasts
- Four complimentary 2014 Annual Meeting Registrations
Consider one of these exciting Exclusive Sponsor opportunities:
AAA's event mobile application seamlessly links data from our online program to attendees' fingertips. The commitment to lessening our environmental impact allows this mobile application to take the place of a printed program. Each page of the mobile application will feature your organization's logo and link directly to your website. The application is made available for iPhone, iPad (iOS) and Android operating devices.
This is a great opportunity to give AAA conference attendees something they will continue to use long after the meeting. Each registered attendee will receive an environmentally friendly manufactured tote bag with your company name and logo. Tote Bag Sponsor benefits:
- Company name and logo printed on the bag
- Opportunity to place a promotional item in each bag, such as a flyer, magnet or pen.
- Recognition as the Official Tote Bag sponsor in the printed Annual Meeting program.
AAA Welcome Reception
The AAA Welcome Reception is open to all registered attendees. This is a chance to meet our attendees in an informal setting at the beginning of the meeting. AAA Welcome Reception Sponsor benefits:
- A formal thank you announcement from the AAA President during the reception
- Your company name listed as reception sponsor for all promotional efforts
- Prominent signage at the reception
- Your company logo printed on cocktail napkins at the bar
- An invitation to the reception (listing your company as the sponsor) distributed to every meeting registrant
Reusable Water Bottles
Help us in our efforts to be green by sponsoring eco-friendly reusable water bottles with your company logo! Each attendee will receive the water bottle at registration and will have the opportunity to use it throughout the conference at water stations. Instead of wasting water by washing glasses or producing waste with single use cups you'll be helping the environment and giving our attendees a takeaway that lasts long after the meeting! Reusable Water Bottle Sponsor benefits:
- Your company logo prominently printed on the water bottle
- The earth's thanks!
Contact: Jason G. Watkins, Director, Meetings & Conferences to discuss pricing and address any questions about your potential sponsorship activity!
Activity Sponsor Opportunities
Activity sponsors receive all the general benefits of sponsors in addition to what's listed below.
Coffee Breaks: $5,000 (per break)
The one thing our members have in common is that they love coffee. Coffee bars will be placed in the exhibit hall each day from the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Buy one or three! Coffee is sure to please!
Coffee Break Sponsor benefits:
- Signage prominently displayed in the coffee bar area
- Your company name listed as Coffee Break sponsor for all promotional efforts
Tote Bag Inserts: $2,000
Sponsoring a tote bag insert is the perfect way to expose your latest product, publication or just your company in general to all AAA attendees. It's a highly effective way to guide attendees to your booth in the exhibit hall.
Tote Bag Insert Sponsor benefits:
- One page insert of your own copy in each attendee tote bag
Contact: Jason G. Watkins, Director, Meetings & Conferences for more information.